TEAM LEADERS - DAYS & NIGHTS
TEAM LEADERS - DAYS & NIGHTS
£12.97 per hour
Additional hours £14.75 per hour
36 hours per week
**Welcome Bonus totalling up to £1000** (T's & C's Apply)
As Team Leader, you will form an important part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards. You will support the Registered Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs. With support from the Registered Manager, you will ensure and inspire the delivery of quality care and support every day. Team leaders will also support with the management budgets and resources. As Team Leader, you will mentor and supervise the Support Team and will provide direct care and support for Service Users.
My client, located in Lisburn, is a Registered Domiciliary Care Agency and Positive Behaviour Support Service (PBS) which consists of 2 dwellings, each for four men. The service offers a person-centred approach for service users who have Learning Disabilities and associated needs. The Service operates under the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Framework and provides care and support on a 24 hour basis.
* Annual leave based on 32 days pro rata (Including public holidays)
* Annual incremental pay increases on an agreed salary scale
* Auto enrolment Pension through Standard Life. Employer contribution 4%, employee 5%
* Occupational Sick Pay Scheme that increases with length of service
* Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
* Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Tea & Coffee provided
* Parking available onsite
* Healthcare Cashback scheme and Access 24/7 Doctors Line
* Discounts at over 600 online and high street stores and restaurants
1. GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
2. Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or relevant equivalent.
3. Two years' previous experience in a social care setting providing support/care.
4. Working knowledge of the needs of people with learning disabilities
5. Experience of behaviours which challenge and associated risks
6. Effective communication and use of IT skills
7. Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and have access
to a suitable vehicle
*consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect
of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890 242824 ext 404 / 07826064920 or via email email@example.com
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.