Temporary Technical Administrator required for a large public sector client based in Ballykeel.
Rate of Pay: £9.07 per hour
Location: Larne Road, Ballykeel, Ballymena
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 2 months pending review
- Receipt, appraisal, logging and allocation of business mail associated with the DS team
- General office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning and clerical work
- Preparation and maintenance of administrative records e.g. maintenance of appropriate filing systems, both electronic and manual
- Handling correspondence including producing and issuing standard letters and records requests
- Processing applications and lodgement of fees received under the Company's Scheme of Charges - Miscellaneous Standard Charges procedure
- Retrieve and collate information for staff and managers and deal with queries as required
- Deal effectively with telephone queries and those in person
- Delivery of SLAs to meet Company, Function Team and Personal Objectives
- Work within a small administrative team, utilise available resources to support the work of the Developer Services team in general
- Work effectively to support wider NI Water aims and objectives as a whole
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in a administrative or customer service role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrable experience of providing good customer service to clients
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.