£25,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Technical Assistant to join a leading food distribution company at an exciting time of expansion. Reporting to the Technical Manager and working across two sites your main duties will include:
- Implementing and monitoring compliance of the QMS
- Completion of internal audits
- Assisting the Technical Manager with regulatory and customer visits/audits
- Assist with product recall and traceability challenge tests
- Investigation and co-ordinating customer complaints, including customer responses
- Reporting and trending data and putting improvement actions in place
- Assisting with HACCP reviews and compliance audits
- Assisting in closing out audit NCs and following up on CA and RCA
- Responsible for all day to day quality compliance issues and resolving any process anomalies
- 3rd level qualification in food
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- External training qualifications HACCP, food safety and internal auditing.
- Experience of BRC and customer audits.
- Experience of internal auditing.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care