Technical Business Development Manager | Permanent |
TECHNICAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | PERMANENT | IRELAND AND UK |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for their client, who is a successful manufacturing company who provide their services to a variety of industries throughout Ireland and the UK. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are searching for a Technical Business Development Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with excellent account management experience who has experience selling to C-Level Management who has a good understanding of the temperature control storage market.
- Achieving clear sales and rental targets and ensure the growth of sales through Business Development activities
- Maintain expertise in the broad product portfolio in order to support customer requirements
- Suggest and design solutions that support the customer in achieving their optimum temperature controlled solution while reflecting their budget
- Enhance the reputation of the business through the sale and delivery of strategic, profitable and innovative products and solutions
- Works alongside Technical Sales and Suppliers to fulfil technical quotes to Customers
- Determine new opportunities by analysing the business needs of existing and potential customers
- Implement Account Management structure within the business to support Key Accounts
- Present to potential food and pharma clients throughout Ireland and the UK, ensuring material in presentations and marketing collateral is in line with customer expectations
- Liaise directly with clients in the formation of quotations to meet / exceed their technical requirements
- Have a good understanding of the Temperature Controlled storage Market sector in Ireland and the UK in order to align with best practice. Keep up to date with any developments within the Refrigeration industry
- Work with Telesales to fulfil appointments scheduled. Diary management for appointment setting with Telesales
- When a deal is confirmed can co-ordinate with the production and the installation teams to ensure the installation is delivered to the required standard
- Take technical enquiries provide load calculations and recommend the correct product/solution to the customer based on technical knowledge
- Put technical costing sheets together for the products
- Work on improving product paperwork and documentation in the product range
- BSc in Engineering or related technical field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience. Business qualification with relevant skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of CRM methods and systems, including strategies and report writing
- Experience in dealing with C-Level management and selling to key decision makers
- A proven successful sales record with shown by consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills, negotiation and influencing
- Ability to travel across Ireland and UK for client meetings based on business requirements
- Experience in selling complete technical solutions to customers
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.