Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Technical Executive for an exciting position with Irish Rail. The location for this role is Dublin City Centre Dublin/ remote working from home on projects for works in the Greater Dublin area Kildare, Wicklow & Meath.
The ideal candidate will provide professional support to the Building & Facilities Maintenance Managers in relation to all aspects of planned and unplanned maintenance activities to all Building and Facility assets and associated tasks.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: REPORTS TO:
- Building & Facilities NTA Project manager
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH:
- All staff working in the Building and Facilities Projects Department
- RU Operational Station Management
- Engineers, Project Managers and technical staff working within New Works, CCE, CME & SET Departments
- CIE Group property managers and technical staff
- Contractors, Fabricators and suppliers of goods and services
- External agencies, including local authorities, NRA, NTA, CRR etc
The Ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- A proven background with 5 years experience in Building Surveying/Architectural/Construction discipline.as a technical support function.
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety issues in a construction/rail environment
- Third level Qualification in Building Surveying/Architectural/Construction discipline.
- Full Drivers Licence with use of own vehicle.
In addition desirable skills for this role would be:
- Experience of designing and delivering building projects
- Experience in risk assessment of construction work task
- Understanding of safety critical railway environment.
Essential competencies for the role.
- Competent in computer skills in utilising CAD, Revit or 3D
- Modelling, Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project.
- Have a working knowledge of the Building Regulations, relevant Codes of practice, EU Railway TSI's, Planning & Development Act.
- Be able to read, understand Construction Safe Systems Of work, Method statements, risk assessments and approve as necessary.
- Good leadership & communications skills
- Commercial awareness
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with the general duties of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act
- Comply with Iarnród Éireann Safety Statement
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the CCE and Building and
- Facilities systems and processes under ISO 9001 and ISO 140001.
- Keep abreast of the latest company and industry standards
- Preparation of designs,technical specifications and relevant approvals for works under the control of the Building and Facilities NTA Projects Section.
- Observe all Iarnród Éireann, Building and Facilities and CCE policies,
- standards and procedures to facilitate compliance with the Company's
- Safety Management System in respect of your sphere of influence
- Ensure robust safety management systems and emergency arrangements
- are in place for works in the Rail environment.
- Identify the key risk areas under your control and ensure that contractors,
- consultants and external agencies comply with relevant company policies,
- standards and procedures
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button