Grafton Built Environment are working with a new client, who are delivering world class design and engineering solutions to high profile projects across the globe.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager for their Façades team, to join the company on a permanent basis.
As Technical Manager, the successful applicant will oversee all technical detail and aspects of works undertaken by the company, by providing in-depth technical knowledge and install best practice, to lead the design team to provide design solutions and concepts of new and existing contracts. You will also manage and create project programs from concept through to on site completion, working with the Senior Management team to maintain industry leading standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar level role within the façade industry in a Senior design role.
- Degree in Design Engineering or similar discipline
- Demonstrate extensive technical knowledge and practice fundamentals
- Project Management experience of large complex projects
- Easily identify issues and provide effective solutions to time frame and budget.
- Effective team leader
How to apply:
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.