Staffline are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Manager with a strong food background for a client in County Armagh. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the technical systems that ensure quality, safety and legality.
- Maintain and improve the Quality System to ensure Food Safety and Legal Compliance
- Lead the delivery of the Quality Proposition and Quality Plan across the department
- Coordinate HACCP across all departments
- Provide Technical Monitoring and auditing
- Lead audits, ensuring that business critical audits are supported by the entire team.
- Monitor and audit compliance as well as driving lean principles in achieving compliance
- Ensure appropriate intake checks are completed on all products, ingredients, and packaging.
- Arrange Supplier performance reviews with Purchasing.
- Ensure that both internal and external audit schedules are maintained, and audits are completed.
- Communicate audit corrective actions plans and ensure non-conformances are signed off within agreed time scales
- Play a client facing role with customers.
- Proven Track record operating as a Technical Manager
- Experience of working within a high-volume frozen/chilled food environment
- In-depth HACCP knowledge
- Knowledge of Health, Safety & Environmental issues
- The ability to negotiate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.