Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently recruiting for Technical Manager. Our client has a family run business based in Sligo with bakery and coffee shops in the west of Ireland and the midlands. This position is a one year. Full Time contract and the base will be in Sligo. There will be travel when required around the companies' sites.
The Role includes;
- Manage the Food Safety system & Health & Safety System in our clients premises;
- Conduct Food Safety & Health & Safety training of employees;
- Conduct Internal Audits in Our client's sites to verify compliance to Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements. Report on any non-compliance and verify corrective action;
- Manage the Cleaning Team;
- Communicate Food Safety and Health & Safety matters to management and employees;
- Liaise with external regulatory inspectors;
- Maintain & implement HACCP requirements;
- Maintain & implement Safety Statement. Update risk assessments as required;
- Manage and review complaints and non-conformances effectively;
- Manage and review traceability and labels;
- Organise microbiology testing and review results;
- Update documents and maintain document control system;
- Management of the Covid-19 Response Plan and verify compliance. Conduct Covid-19 training.
- Lead environmental projects.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Manual Handling Instructor training desirable but not essential;
- Full, clean driving licence and use of car;
- Knowledge of legislation and standards relating to Food Safety and Health & Safety;
- A good understanding of the Covid-19 control measures required in the hospitality industry.
- Science degree or similar qualification;
- HACCP Qualification desirable.
- Internal Auditing Qualification desirable.
- Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Attention to detail, accuracy with recording information.
- Excellent PC Skills, to include excel and word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com