To deliver an efficient and effective response maintenance service to ensure that the Association's stock is maintained to the highest standards and in accordance with relevant policies and procedures, Building Control, Fire Authority, Environmental Health and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Providing a high level of service to tenants, responding promptly to maintenance queries, processing, allocating and issuing response work orders
- Undertaking pre and post inspections of response maintenance works as required ensuring repairs are undertaken within the appropriate response time
- Liaising with contractors, ensuring issues with repairs are dealt with efficiently, as well as monitoring the overall performance of the contractor
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of void properties, ensuring void properties are returned ready to let at the earliest opportunity
- Undertaking health and safety inspections and carrying out risk assessments
- Providing detailed reports for management as and when required
- Approving contractor's invoices for payment in line with the agreed schedule of rates, ensuring the Association receives value for money
- Assisting when required with preparing specifications, drawings, bills of quantities and schedule of rates to enable the invitation of quotations and tenders
- Processing and responding to complaints in accordance with the appropriate policy
A professional or 3rd level qualification in a building related discipline and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the delivery of response or planned and cyclical maintenance programmes.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C and above or equivalent including English and Maths and a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the delivery of response, planned and cyclical maintenance programmes.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.