Technical Plant Operator | Belfast | £24,000
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an experienced Technical Plant Operator to join our client, a food processing plant, on a permanent basis at their site in Belfast.
Summary of Role:
To take responsibility for our client's effluent plant and ensure a tidy and secure yard at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and run the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Ensure that the yard and WWTP are maintained in line with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Make sure that all records and paperwork relating to the WWTP are kept up to date.
- Work with the maintenance department, when necessary, to ensure any issues with WWTP are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To keep external storage areas clean, tidy, and be audit ready at any time.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role.
- Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by management.
- Be flexible in approach to working hours.
- Previous working experience of SCADA Systems and PLC control screens.
- A working knowledge of chemical use and storage.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet set targets.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous working experience of DAF plants and separators.
- Hold a valid counterbalance forklift licence.
- Basic COSHH training.
Hours of work:
- Rotating weekly shifts =Monday to Friday: 8am - 4.30pm and 4.30pm -1am
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL