Technical Production Supervisor
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit Technical Production Supervisor to join their existing team, based at their site in County Fermanagh
As a Technical Production Supervisor your duties will be -
- Assisting the management team with all day to day production activities
- Maintain shift health, safety, hygiene and security standards, ensuring adherence to company and legal requirements. Specifically, to ensure that machinery and employees on shift are operating in a safe working manner, in line with all company best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Deliver a consistently high level of product. Continuously coach and develop your team on the importance and benefit of site quality standards, ensuring they are embedded into the way you and your teamwork at all times.
- Assist in production planning and achievement of production targets
- Review the effectiveness of the processes within the factory
- Delegate roles and responsibilities amongst the team
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
Experience necessary for the Technical Production Supervisor:
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety
- Ability to meet the physical requirements off the job - will involve physical labour
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.