Technical Sales Assistant
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Technical Sales Assistant on behalf a leading electrical supplier. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in sales. No previous experience is required but you must be eager to learn. An interest in electrical sector & industrial communications would be desirable.
- Deal with customer enquires.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Continually update your knowledge of products to help achieve sales targets.
- General housekeeping of the department to ensure all products are adequately stocked in a clean and presentable manner.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Interest/passion for sales
- Experience with Excel
- Highly motivated to learn
- Able to identify additional sales opportunities
- Strong people skills
- Able to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Able to deal with customers issues/problems in a polite and courteous manner
Hours of work are 8.30am -5pm Monday to Friday
The successful Technical Sales Assistant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus company bonus.
The Technical Sales Assistant role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.