Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager on behalf of a leading supplier in the construction and engineering industries. The Technical Sales Manager will have specialist knowledge of the Passive Fire Protection Industry, Protective Coating Systems and Industrial Resin Floor coatings, working closely with Installers, Applicators, Main Contractors and Architects covering Northern Ireland.
- Identify and generate specifications to sell the full range of Nullifire, Firetherm, Tikkurila and Flowcrete products and systems.
- Prospect activity - focus on net new accounts/projects with an agreed potential spend & margin. Update Prospect list on a monthly basis.
- Utilise Sales Achiever and maintain dialogue with existing Nullifire, Firetherm, Tikkurila and Flowcrete sales teams to identify projects.
- Develop sales presentations and written sales proposals to deliver the business proposition to a multi-level audience.
- Assess competitor's activity and to implement all necessary combative measures to assume market share.
- Provide Nullifire/Tikkurila/Flowcrete /R&D/Marketing/Technical with accurate feedback for the development of new and improved products.
- Ensure all necessary administrative systems/ reporting requirements are met including appropriate reports, sales and product forecasts etc.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 5 years sales experience within the specification industry
- Knowledge of the Passive Fire Protection, Protection Coatings and Industrial resin flooring
- A sound knowledge of the key players within the industry
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Good communicator in both written and oral
- Strong can-do attitude to tasks
- Good IT skills
- Good presentation skills
- Degree educated (desirable but not necessary)
The successful Technical Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Commission and Car.
The Technical Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.