|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact email||Ross McConville|
Technical Sales Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Technical Sales Representative on behalf of a leading provider of specialist building products. The Technical Sales Representative role is for the Roofing division and will provide product and technical support in an external capacity to customers, close out sales and key account manage the customer base in the assigned area (Donegal, Derry, Tyrone & Fermanagh). The Technical Sales Representative will also increase the customer base for the Roofing division and wider business.
- Leadership and Vision - together with the National Sales Manager, ensure continuous sales growth through direct sales, price negotiation and proactive developments of new sales.
- Organisational Structure - to continually develop sales opportunities across the Roofing product range to remain relevant in the Irish Construction sector.
- Customer Relationships - engage and manage customer relationships. Identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads, particularly contractors, Architects, and Self-Builders.
- Market Intelligence - Monitor trends in the construction industry and identify emerging markets & utilise them to expand revenue.
- Sales Strategy - Together with the National Sales Manager determine, implement, and deliver innovative customer strategies. This must include growth opportunities in margin, and sales.
- Financial Performance - Together with the National Sales Manager, to ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets set.
- People and Environment - Customer-focused and commercially astute, as the Technical Sales Representative, you must have excellent communication skills, a team player mentality, and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Higher Academic Education (Business) preferably, or construction related discipline
- 2-5 years' experience within the sales organisation of a construction related company & sales industry experience
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- A proven track record in achieving Sales and Margin targets
- In depth understanding of the Irish Construction sector, specifically in Insulation
- Strong Focus on customer service
- Proven negotiation ability
- Able to demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Clean Driving License
The successful Technical Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Car, Commission, Phone and Laptop.
The Technical Sales Representative role will be covering Donegal, Derry, Tyrone and Fermanagh.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.