Technical Services Engineer (Skype and Comms)
Technical Services Engineer (Skype & Comms)
Location: Belfast - Fully Remote
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Technical Services Engineer based in Belfast (Fully Remote Available)
- Experience in implementing and supporting the operation of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business and Azure or Cisco Unified Comms
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing and supporting the operation of MS Teams
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing and supporting the operation of contact centre solutions and associated reporting services
- Experience of large user migrations
- Working knowledge of supporting an existing Session Border controller configuration.
- Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting SIP protocol problems.
- Use of troubleshooting tools and applying a robust methodology.
- Experience in porting of existing telephone number ranges.
Educations Required (one or more);
- Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
- SFB exam 70-333
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam
- Cisco Collaboration Certifications
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland