Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require a Technician to join their team.
Role : Technician
Location : Limavady
Hours of work : 24 hrs per week ( Varied shift pattern depending on the needs of the client to include evenings and weekends )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.48 13 weeks + £12.95
Main Duties :
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient technical services delivery and provide additional Duty Officer support to the Client.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner and the the general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Client.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Relevant electrical or electronic qualification e.g. City and Guilds 2360 or equivalent and a minimum of one years experience in the technical aspects of running live performance to include sound, lighting and stage management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the technical aspects of running live performances to include sound, lighting and stage management.
- Full current driving licence ( Category B, valid in the UK ) and access to a vehicle that will enable the post holder to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.