Production Technicians (Electrical), Lisburn
Job Title : Electrical Production Technicians
Location : Lisburn
Salary : £22,000 per annum (Overtime offered after 37.5 hours)
Hours of work: 7.45 - 4.30 pm Monday - Thursday
7.45 - 1.30pm Fridays
About the Role
In partnership with our Client we are in search for talented, experienced and suitably qualified Production Technicians who will support the build and test of products to the highest quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team with great scope for future career development.
- Supporting the Production with responsibility for assembly and test of the products to the highest quality standards.
- Assembly using standardised techniques, tools and practices.
- Accurate record keeping.
- To develop excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification (minimum HNC Level)
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution.
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
- Good IT skills.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Quality focused.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Caitriona McKerr on 028 92667585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.