Telephone Banking, Inbound Customer Service.
- Permanent Opportunities*
In this role you'll be applying your customer service expertise to handle a range of inbound telephone calls dealing with, and referring, customer queries. Whether it's carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be on the other end of the phone to take their calls.
- Be the first point of support for personal banking customers in one of the telephony banking teams
- Let customers know their options so they can make informed choices.
- Problem solve and build excellent relationships over the telephone, providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Improve processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of financial products and services
- Deliver excellent service to our customers, keeping their needs and financial goals in mind at all times
- Resolve complex customer queries
- Consistently meet targets and objectives
For this role:
You will ideally have previous Customer Service experience plus strong IT/Technology skills are essential, as well as a dedication to finding the right solutions for customers and problem solving. A genuine desire to help customers is essential to succeed in this role.
Hours and working pattern:
Full time 35 hour week.
Your hours of work will be between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern. You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full range of hours
Hourly rate of £10.73
*These roles will commence on a temporary basis with potential for permanent opportunities after an initial six months period dependant on key factors being met.
To express your interest in these roles please forward your CV via the link