Staffline Ireland are currently hiring temporary administrators in Sligo.
In this role you will be working as part of a team, you will support the administration of the key application, appraisal and decision making processes across one or more key programme areas.
Provide administrative support to all aspects of the process:
- Monitor relevant information submitted by beneficiaries, notifying errors or omissions to appropriate team members, and ensuring receipt and follow up as appropriate
- Ensure the efficient logging and tracking of all submissions and supporting information as outlined in the guidelines provided
- Data entry, maintenance and data quality checking
- Upload information in an efficient & effective manner to a number of administrative systems
- Support the collation and response to internal/external queries and information requests
- Highlight any issues that may arise during relevant processes
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate for the grade
Competitive Wage: €13.67
Contract length: 18th May - 18th June
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €13.67 per hour
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Katie Kilbane in the Galway Branch.