Temporary Band 4 Complaints Support Officer
Staffline are currently recruiting for 2 x Complaints Support Officers for one of our Public Sector clients in Newtownards. These are both full time temporary roles. The successful Candidates will have a strong administrative back ground and customer service skills. Full Job Description available on request. (BELSL)
1 x Temporary Band 4 for approximately 3 months to cover period of sickness and recruitment, with potential for extension to 6-12 months.
1 x Temporary Band 4 post for a 12 month maternity leave cover.
Main Duties to include
Preparing and quality assuring high level corporate letters from Directors to complainants
- Handling phone calls to complaints department; taking complaints over the phone and dealing with upset, distressed people and some challenging behaviours.
- Assisting with data input of complaints onto database as required
Qualifications & Experience
HNC/D (in relevant subject related to the post) or equivalent, and 1 year's administrative experience at Band 3 (or equivalent).
NVQ 3 (administration related) or equivalent, and 2 year's administrative experience, at Band 3 (or equivalent).
4 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent, one which must be English Language, and 3 years' experience at Administrative Band 3 (or equivalent).
- Experience of using computer systems and packages for:
- Word processing
- Managing emails
- Data input
- Extracting information to provide reports.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent and effective communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders and develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to analyse information received in order to produce effective responses to members of public / external agencies or other staff members.
Experience in analysing information received in order to produce effective responses to members of public / external agencies or other staff members.
Please apply with CV to link below: