Temporary Clerical Officer Bray Wicklow
Job Title: Clerical Officer - QPS Team Bray Wicklow
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Clerical Officer located in Bray Co Wicklow..
- Store and maintain employee records up to date: employee leave, employee training certificates, employee payroll information, employee travel information.
- Act as a Time Returning Officer by completing department payroll biweekly using SAP system (training will be provided).
- Create and run reports on incidents using the National Incident Management System (NIMS) for all services in Community Healthcare East: Primary Care, Social Care, Mental Health and Health and Wellbeing in the CHO. (Training will be provided)
- Assist QPS Advisors and Health and Safety Officer to create reports using NIMS.
- Report all Open Disclosure numbers.
- Maintain a record of all Hand Hygiene training provided by trained Hand Hygiene Trainers.
- Schedule and plan all trainings: dates, venues, supplies and trainers for the QPS department. Assist in setting up venue: chairs, projectors and computers. Plan tea/coffee, lunch for trainings as needed.
- Manage bookings for all trainings provided by the QPS department. Send reminders to attendees, send certificates to attendees and answer queries.
- Track all training statistics for monthly and quarterly reports (for all services: Primary Care, Social Care, Mental Health and Health & Wellbeing).
- Maintain Executive Risk Register for Community Healthcare East and assist QPS Advisors in maintaining service risk registers (Primary Care, Social Care, and Mental Health).
- Create agendas and record minutes for all team meetings, and other meetings as requested.
- Analyse training numbers and evaluations to create reports and keep record of same.
- Create templates for data collection and data analysing as well as template for forms as requested by line manager using word and excel.
- Maintain record of and submit all QPS department expenses: invoice, stationary orders etc.
- Act as liaison to the ICT department for any queries, problems or requests by QPS staff.
- Manage department projector and IT equipment. Serve as first point of contact with IT issues for team members.
- Work on projects given by line manager or team members as they come (these are varied).
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Provide cross cover as & when required for other Grade III's in the office
- Adopt a flexible and adaptable attitude to work and workload at all times. Act as a change agent and model for embracing change at all times.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: €12.54 per hour
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.