Temporary Executive Assistant - City Centre - €45k
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking an experienced Corporate PA / Executive Assistant to take up an immediate, temporary requirement with our client, a high profile not for profit organisation with Dublin City Centre offices.
The purpose of this role will be to provide Executive PA support to a busy CEO. There is a strong focus on diary management and event coordination with this role that will also have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO, proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming enquiries such as emails, invitations and general correspondence; responding directly or advising on responses to the CEO; providing clarity of outcomes/actions
- Maintain a coordinated and up-to-date calendar for the CEO - determine the urgency and nature of requests; make necessary arrangements; resolve time conflicts. Organise and schedule meetings with employees and external stakeholders. May attend CEO meetings to record outcomes and agreed actions. Anticipate CEO's needs and create solutions
- Organise and keep track of all projects and files handled by the CEO. Create and maintain databases, tracking and on-line filing systems. Maintain a 'bring forward' system for the CEO
- Disseminate information to senior leadership and maintain a system to ensure action is taken by senior leadership
- Provide high level secretarial support and planning to key internal and external meetings involving the CEO/ HoF, attending as needed. Support includes preparing reports, correspondence, briefing notes, presentation materials, agendas as required; co-ordinating or drafting papers; producing minutes and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed
- Provide project support; conduct research; review and summarise reports, presentations, and documents suitable for presentation at Board and SMT level
- Prepare for meetings with the Board sub committees, senior leadership, and management teams (i.e. schedule, prepare logistics, attend, minute, and distribute materials for scheduled meetings
The ideal candidate will be a confident and proactive communicator (both verbally and in writing) and highly computer literate. You will also meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Be a self-starter, capable of acting on own initiative and proactively managing competing demands and pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- To have highly competent IT stills across standard Microsoft packages
- Be polite, personable and able to represent the CEO and the organisation positively
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a range of colleagues at all levels in the organisation, as well as with external stakeholders, maintaining relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Highly professional with the ability to handle very sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrate experience of researching, collating and writing briefing materials and experience of management information reports
- Experience in social media and modern communication technology is desirable
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake varied responsibilities, occasionally having to work early or late
- Evidence of an ability to 'think outside the box' and provide creative solutions
If you are interested in this position and available to take up a role with an immediate start, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. A salary in the region of €45,000 will be payable.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.