Temporary Grants Administrators | Sligo
Temporary Grants Administrators | 2-3 Month Contract | Cork, Sligo & Monaghan
The Client: Located nationwide, our client is a leading outsourced services provider and expert in public services. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking to recruit suitable candidates to join their well-established teams on a short-term basis.
The Role: As a Grants Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the Grant Applications department. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties with a focus on quality and compliance and you will handling external queries via phone and email.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as Grants Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and applications are process in line with agreed timeframes. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry with excellent attention to detail required.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 8.30am-5pm / 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 2-3 months with the possibility of further extension
- Review of an assigned caseload of grant applications and supporting documentation
- Handle queries relating to the applications and gain additional information from clients where necessary
- Provide feedback on applications as required
- Updating centralised reporting systems and co-ordinate QA and compliance activities on applications
- General support work in the department
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 1-2 years administration experience preferably in a non-profit or heavily regulated business environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual salary €35-38k (depending on experience)
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- On-site parking
- Canteen facilities
WHY STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie