***Apply and register with us today for upcoming on-call temporary assignments***
On-Call Temporary Staff | Galway
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in the Galway region. We are seeking on-call temporary staff to provide relief cover for our growing client base, who will be requiring cover again once they have re-opened their business.
The Role: As a temporary worker, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client's within the region. The duties will vary depending on the clients needs.
Experience in the following areas would be desirable:
- Distribution & Manual Handling
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Payroll / Accounts / Book-keeper
Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Own transport
- Flexibility for last minute/ad hoc assignments
- Hourly pay rates of €10-15 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Kate Skehan in our Galway branch on 086-0317 122 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.