Temporary Support Administrator | Public Sector | 6-8 Weeks
Temporary Support Administrators | Public Services | Dublin 2 | 2-3 Months
The Client: Located nationwide, our client is a leading outsourced services provider and expert in public services. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking to recruit suitable candidates to join their well-established teams on a short-term basis.
The Role: As a Temporary Support Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the Applications department. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties with a focus on quality and compliance and you will handling external queries via phone and email.
You will also ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and applications are process in line with agreed timeframes. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry with excellent attention to detail required.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Handle daily caseload of assigned applications, providing client application support via phone and email
- Review applications and process in a timely manner, highlighting any issues
- Validating applications through series of internal checks
- Undertaking general office administration tasks such as system administration, query handling and clerical tasks
- Data input - processing data through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage information
- General support to business managers as and when required
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm | 37 hours per week
Rate of Pay: €14.32 per hour
- A minimum of 1-2 years' relevant experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office Suite
- Strong customer support experience with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience of handling correspondence and handling sensitive and confidential data
- Excellent attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Weekly payroll
- Located in Dublin 2
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the public sector
- Office based
- Opportunities to apply for contract/permanent roles internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie