Job Title: Temporary Support Officer
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a number of Temporary Support Officers based in Dublin 1.
The Role: Working as part of a team, the Temporary Support Officer is responsible for ensuring all administration systems within the Directorate are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard. They will be required to provide end user help desk support for ICT systems and applications. The role will involve liaising with colleagues on an inter/intra Directorate basis to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of all activities. This job description outlines the core responsibilities of the role.
- General Administration - Provide information administrative back up and support to all aspects of the Directorate; - Implement and maintain efficient & effective administrative systems such as CRM and Sharepoint etc.; - Data entry, maintenance and data quality checking; - Deal with and responding to internal/external queries and information requests; - Maintain good working relationships across all directorates.
- User support - Provide assistance to beneficiaries to assist them in gaining access and using online systems - Keep beneficiaries informed by explaining procedures, answering queries and providing information - Work in collaboration with programmatic staff toward providing additional non-technical support to beneficiaries - Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM system to track and prioritise workloads
- Support and Services - Issuing of correspondence from relevant mailboxes; - Assist in the Application process across a suite of Programmes; - Ensure the efficient logging and tracking of all submissions and supporting information; - Assist in the administration of Grant Management Processes; - Co-ordinate the efficient and effective dissemination of information and guidelines; - Highlight any issues that may arise during relevant processes; - Deal with and responding to internal/external queries and information requests.
- Monitoring - Maintain, update systems and manage relevant views on CRM/SharePoint; - Monitor relevant information submitted by beneficiaries and ensure receipt and follow up as appropriate - Monitor data submitted and notify errors or omissions to appropriate team members - Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate for the grade
- Administration work experience/ knowledge and/or Experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy particularly in Microsoft dynamics CRM systems, SharePoint, and MS packages e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- An understanding of the operation of databases
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
CLOSING DATE Thursday 29th of April
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.