Temporary Warehouse Staff
Temporary 4 WEEKS
The Client: Our Client has over 40 years of continuous growth, within Northern Ireland, Ireland & Scotland. Delivering to the retail and commercial trade, they are proud in being a market leader, continuously adapting to meet of their customer's needs and always providing a world class customer experience.
- Loading/unloading goods onto/off vehicles and containers.
- Checking of incoming goods against delivery/advice notes.
- Fully complying with the company's Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Working competently within all the company's rules and regulations.
- Completing any other duties as may be reasonably required by management.
We are currently looking for Temporary Warehouse staff to assist with a large shipment of stock coming in September 2021.
Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 ( Possibility of Overtime)
- Must have at least one full year's previous experience working within a busy warehouse environment
- Possess reasonable levels of literacy/numeracy skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and be able to properly follow oral, written, and numeric instructions.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong focus on timings and awareness of working to deadlines/priorities with proven ability to be punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting is part of this role.
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.