Reporting to the Sales Director, The Tender Manager will play a pivotal role within Staffline to produce and write compelling bid responses that clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition and ultimately result in successful award.
- Proactively identify Request For Information (RFI) and Instructions To Tender (ITT) opportunities by monitoring tender websites
- Daily checking of tender alerts and analysis of opportunity
- Manage the end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender interview/presentation and clarifications from a technical aspect
- Manage of the submission of Pre-qualification Questionnaires and Expression of Interest documentation
- Ensure all relevant bid procedures and processes are followed in accordance with RFI process and the ITT instructions
- Arrange / Monitor / Manage RFI and ITT meetings to project manage all RFI/ITT opportunities with designated bid team ensuring all have a clear understanding of concise tender deliverables and deadlines
- Challenge and understand the business strategy to win in order to articulate our proposition in submissions
- Timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids are submitted which fully address the client's requirements
- Highlight to Sales Director any work requiring input from Subject Matter Experts
- Prepare first to final drafts of responses to client RFI/ITTs using customised content
- Proof read, and sense check for accuracy, the RFI/ITT responses
- Ensure all RFI/ITT responses consistently adhere to company, layout and messaging standards
- Ensure sign off received from Sales Director prior to submission
- Manage Bid libraries and work closely with the Operational Leads to ensure all bid libraries and management of KPI information is maintained and continuously updated
- Conduct market research on target markets and update opportunity pipeline
- Keep up to date with recruitment market trends and proactively augment bid content library
- Degree standard, or equivalent industry experience/accreditation (i.e. APMP)
- A minimum of 5 years experience working on and responding to RFPs and ITT
- Proven bid track record must include:
- Evidence of converted wins and financial value over £1million
- Producing and editing bid content within a business environment
- Project management end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender including Pre Qualification Questionnaires, Expressions of Interest and submission
- Bid Library Management
- Proof reading
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proven track record of bid conversions £5million and above
The successful Tender Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Tender Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.