Job title: Tender Manager
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Tender Manager to join our team in Belfast (Full time and Part time role available). We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Tender Manager will play a pivotal role within Staffline to produce and write compelling and bid responses that clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition and ultimately result in successful award.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
- Proactively identify Request For Information (RFI) and Instructions To Tender (ITT) opportunities by monitoring tender websites
- Daily checking of tender alerts and analysis of opportunity
- Manage the end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender interview/presentation and clarifications from a technical aspect
- Manage of the submission of Pre-qualification Questionnaires and Expression of Interest documentation
- Ensure all relevant bid procedures and processes are followed in accordance with RFI process and the ITT instructions
- Arrange / Monitor / Manage RFI and ITT meetings to project manage all RFI/ITT opportunities with designated bid team ensuring all have a clear understanding of concise tender deliverables and deadlines
- Challenge and understand the business strategy to win in order to articulate our proposition in submissions
- Highlight to Sales Director any work requiring input from Subject Matter Experts
- Prepare first to final drafts of responses to client RFI/ITTs using customised content
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Line Manager from time to time and work on ad-hoc projects.
- Degree standard, or equivalent industry experience/accreditation (i.e. APMP)
- A minimum of 5 years experience working on and responding to RFPs and ITT
- Proven bid track record must include:
- Producing and editing bid content within a business environment
- Project management end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender including Pre Qualification Questionnaires, Expressions of Interest and submission
- Bid Library Management
- Proof reading
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Personal Qualities and Disposition:
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and to transfer knowledge and skills
- Ability to deliver results
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Attractive base salary (OTE expected to be £70K+ per annum)
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits (Life Assurance, Health care and Pension)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Monday 19th of April 2021 at noon.