Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Territory Manager on behalf of a leading software company. The Territory Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Territory Manager must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Any other duties role may involve
- 5 years previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of software solution/product selling
- Proven track record in software sales/ target achievement
- Proven track record in managing and growing channel development teams
- Experience selling products within an international context
- Current software solutions best practice and emerging technologies
- Business Challenges and how software solutions can address these
- Relevant and new IT software services and products
- Business process management software exposure desirable
The successful Territory Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £40,000 - 50,000 depending on experience plus commission.
The Territory Manager role will be based remotely in Northern Ireland with travel to Dublin 1-2 days per week.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.