Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Territory Manager on behalf of our client, a scaling SaaS business which is growing at a rapid rate. The Territory Manager will work with some of the largest companies in the world and shape the next generation of the product platform. The Territory Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving the ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop marketing generated opportunities and convert to sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective online demos to prospects if required
- Align company products, use cases and solutions with customer needs
- Deliver monthly and quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners where appropriate to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Collaborate with internal marketing, customer success and product teams
- Be the voice of the customer in internal discussions
- Any other duties role may involve
- 5 years previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of software solution/product selling
- Proven track record in software sales/ target achievement
- Proven track record in working with channel partners
- Experience selling products within an international context
- University Degree, preferably in a business or computer science related field
- Current software solutions best practice and emerging technologies
- Business Challenges and how software solutions can address these
- Relevant and new IT software services and products
- Business process management software exposure desirable
The successful Territory Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa depending on experience plus commission with OTE double salary.
The Territory Manager role will be based remotely in Northern Ireland with travel to Dublin 1-2 days per week.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.