Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading medical supplier. The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will provide the primary sales direction, designing and implementing strategies to increase market share and revenue generation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company whose focus is in developing its people and ensuring they are equipped to provide service solutions to its customers.
- Responsible for achieving the sales revenue performance in defined territory (NI)
- Responsible for the development of market penetration strategies to establish new accounts and drive above market growth within the business area
- Build customer relationships and provide service to optimise continuing profitable sales revenues from existing accounts
- Understand the dynamics of the local healthcare market, company's and competitors' strategies impacting the Irish Market
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, products, clinical practices, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies
- Utilise an analytical sales methodology to execute strategy and tactics
- Identify and engage in local, national and international marketing activities to drive and support the company strategy
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate territory records and provide reports and forecasts
- Operate at all times in a way that maintains a positive customer perception of the brand
- Any other duties role may involve
- Strong sales performance track record within clinical/medical sales
- Individual who is motivated by pursuing ambitious commercial targets
- Self-starter who operates autonomously and is prepared to invest extra energy to achieve goals
- Ambitious business development professional who enjoys prospecting; uncovering new opportunities and converting customers
- Commercially astute and experienced sales professional who sees their long term career in business development
- Experienced relationship manager with proven track record in growing territories and national accounts over time.
- Essential to have a 'can do' attitude and be autonomous in ability to carry out the role
- Team player focused on achieving individual and shared commercial goals
- A clean, full driving licence
The successful Territory Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, car, profit share, health insurance, pension, company credit card, Laptop/phone.
The Territory Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.