In partnership with a well established Manufacturing Company in Ballynahinch, Staffline are recruiting for Test Technician for an immediate start.
This is a long term Temporary to Permanent opportunity. The right candidate will have a high chance of a contract.
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
The Candidate must be available to work night shift and be available to work overtime.
Rate of Pay: £19k - £23k per annum subject to experience.
Reporting to the Test Manager this role will involve the testing of products including PCBA's, electro-mechanical assemblies and integrated chassis using Automated Test Equipment, In-Circuit Testing and bench test.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a Manufacturing Test environment
- Experience of hardware & software systems
- Knowledge & skills in automated test methods ATE/ICT
- Ability to fault find to component level
- Educated to degree level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to use array of programming languages
- Ability to design & build electronic test platforms to perform product testing
Do you have what it takes to join and develop within well established manufacturing company? Please click on apply button or contact Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.