Testing and Integration Specialist - SAP
Integration and Testing Specialist - SAP
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation operating in the healthcare sector. They are experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance. As a result they have an immediate need for a Testing and Integration Specialist to join their Quality Standardisation and Compliance Team.
The Integration and Testing Specialist will support the SAP testing and intergration for each phase of the project. The successful candidate will assist with the full end to end testing process from creation of a testing strategy through to execution of testing cycles during deployment. This will involve coordinating testing cycles with end users along with ensuring all testing activities are maintained on the test management system.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist with the testing strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to assist with implementing that strategy.
- Assist with testing activities throughout the Project e.g. planning, preparation of test scripts, execution (manual & automated), and reporting.
- Create, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Assist with the processes for moving applications from test to production environments.
- Work with the Team Lead and developers to improve overall product quality by emphasising defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Assist with identifying potential problems by creating exhaustive test scenarios that ensure comprehensive testing.
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics.
- Communicate critical issues to the Testing Lead and status updates in a timely manner.
- Assist with the coaching and guidance to the Team leads on "best practices".
- Assist with the planning, organising, and monitor the execution of the work assignments for the Testing Group.
- Ensure that the project schedule is adhered to and the work is completed according to the schedule.
- Participate in weekly project status meetings, when Team Lead not available.
- Provide Weekly Status to Team Lead.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of high volume usage of SAP system modules for carrying out day to day activities
- Knowledge of SAP systems, integration and dependencies
- Knowledge of 'as is' process analysis and 'to be' process development
- Knowledge of the development and measurement of business process metrics
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and statutory requirements relating to data usage and user privacy
- Experience in delivering presentations to staff, customers or other groups
- Knowledge of the health service including a basic knowledge of HSE Finance Reform
- Excellent analytical skills to enable analysis and interpretation of data
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to present information clearly, concisely and confidently when speaking and in writing
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders to assist in performing the role
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for the delivery of agreed objectives
- A logical and pragmatic approach to workload, delivering the best possible results with the resources available
This position will be offered initially as a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
This role will be located in Dublin 18 and will be offered in the range of the Grade VI salary scale (starting at €47,589).
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
***Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.***