|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
TOUR COORDINATOR | DUBLIN NORTH | PERMANENT |
We are currently working with our client, an Irish Company within the Tourism business based in North Dublin. Due to expansion, they are searching for a Tour Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunities where there is career progression on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will have previous experience coordinating within a fast-paced office environment. You will be the point of contact for queries and updates from clients around the world ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided. Training will be provided on operating systems and procedures within the travel industry.
- Ensuring clients requirements are met to the highest standards
- Working as part of a team ensuring duties in operations, administrations and accounts are completed
- Planning and implementing of logistics for client day to day operations
- Monitor operational changes
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Updating databases with live information and relaying it to the appropriate teams
- Previous travel industry experience/ Irish Tourism Products is an advantage
- 2 years experience in a busy sales/ administration environment
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Occasional travel within Ireland may be required therefore full clean drivers licence an advantage
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.