TOWN PLANNING CONSULTANT | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE/HYBRID | PERMANENT
Our client located in Dublin City are searching for an experienced Town Planning Consultant to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company where there is a great salary along with a flexible working environment with wonderful career progression opportunities are on offer.
Based on business requirements, there is the need for the successful candidate to have a full driver's license and be able to complete occasional travel throughout Ireland. The team are looking for a candidate with minimum of two years post graduate experience however should you have more experience please contact me to discuss further as salary is dependable on experience.
With your previous experience in preparation and management of planning applications and submissions, you will be responsible for working with the team and assist commercial clients on various size planning projects.
- Preparation and management of planning applications and appeals
- Arrange, coordinate and attend site visits
- Support the internal team
- Minimum two years post-graduate experience
- IPI Accredited Degree/ Post Graduate Qualification in Planning
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with Graphical Design skills and the ability to use InDesign would be an advantage
- Full drivers licence with ability to travel throughout Ireland based on business requirements
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.