Trade Counter Assistant - Builders Merchant
Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, a leading builders merchant, is inviting applications for the position of a trade counter assistant.
- The candidate will work at the front desk, meeting and greeting customers, selling direct to these customers, dealing with sales calls by phone
- Stock control, cold calling potential customers, supporting the sales reps on the road,
- Helping out in the warehouse, cover for holidays etc.
- The candidate will be expected to be able to work on their own at times and also as part of a team.
- The role is varied and very busy but a great learning curve for the right candidate
- Commercially awareness and be good communicator, as they will be dealing with different levels of customers
- Previous warehouse/forklift experience desirable
Holidays - 23 days
Salary - negotiable depending on experience - potential bonus if profit targets achieved.
Pension - Eligible to join company scheme
VHI - Eligible to join company scheme.
Hours of Work - 8.00am - 5.00pm - Monday to Friday.
Wages paid on a monthly basis.