My client based in Dublin 12 have a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Counter Agent
In the role you will be responsible for generating and maximising sales opportunities by establishing, managing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Working as part of the Trade Counter Team you will be required to identify our customer's needs and requirements and maximise sales opportunities by using a proactive face to face approach. Proactively identify potential merchandising opportunities and slow moving stocks at the trade counter to ensure the correct profile of stocks are displayed at the counter.
In the role you will identify our customer's needs and requirements which will include providing advice and recommendations for products and services. You will be required to work on your own initiative and carry out product search queries and identify RS numbers from our supplier part numbers by using our website.
You will play a pro-active part in driving sales revenues at the counter which will include upselling and cross selling from the product range, applying discount where appropriate to do so in order to maximise sales. Identify and share potential leads for the internal and external sales teams. You will also investigate records and resolve customer issues from general and technical questions whilst advising on delivery options and despatches.
This position requires you to process customer transactions efficiently and accurately ensuring that all orders are processed within agreed service levels.
- Deal with customer face- to- face at the Trade-counter.
- Apply commercial acumen to increase sales at the Trade Counter.
- Identify the most appropriate product lines and opportunities for the Trade counter.
- Pro-actively drive contact acquisition and also identify potential new accounts and sales leads.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints in a timely and with a professional manner.
- Manage customer's orders and changes to delivery dates or stock availability issues.
- Process customer returns in accordance to company policy.
- Good understanding of our product range and customers.
- Manage our local re Calibration service and ensure our customers receive a top class end to end experience.
- All other duties deemed relevant to the role.
- Maximise sales revenues at the Trade-counter through cross selling and up-selling.
- To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers.
- Understand and promotion of our value proposition whist demonstrating a positive and helpful approach to customers at all times.
- Work together with colleagues from all functions of the business.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with customers F2F by interacting with customers on the TC floor to maximise upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Taking personal responsibility for H&S for yourself and others.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a sales culture.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- PC Skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be dynamic.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Over a year working in a customer facing environment.
- Previous sales experience with the ability to make commercial decisions.
- Good understanding of the company, our products, website and our extensive customer base.
- Experience using SAP.