Trade Counter Salesperson With
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who thrives on building great relationships with customers to join their Trade Counter based in Dublin.
With over 40 years of continuous growth, my client is a major supplier of flooring products within Northern Ireland, Ireland & Scotland.
Their current team of over 125 people work across sites in Northern Ireland, Glasgow and Ireland and have a drive to deliver quality customer service.
With their continued growth they are recruiting for an additional colleague for their Trade Counter in Dublin 12
As Trade Counter Sales
- You will act as the first point of contact for customer orders and queries.
- You will learn to be a product expert, giving product advice as well as supporting the Depot Manager with stock and storage of the trade depot.
- As the face of the company, your role means you are key to maintaining customer's confidence and trust.
- Excellent customer service is the key to their success - utilising your great people skills and product knowledge you will build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- You must ensure customers receive their orders in excellent condition, in a timely manner, and with efficient service.
- Every day you will be speaking with customers and helping them purchase and collect our products.
- To many customers, you will be the member of the team they see most often, critical to delivering company goals of providing customers with the most compelling service, selection quality and value.
- You should go above and beyond to help meet customers' needs and continually aim to provide the company with feedback on how to better our products & services.
- Provide full cover of the Trade depot including front of house and warehousing.
- Exceed customer's expectations in terms of Customer Service
- Providing customers with information on stock availability, product knowledge and pricing.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Working with our stock controllers and warehouse to manage stock levels.
- Assist with monthly stock take
- Processing customer transactions and taking payment via cash and card.
- Balancing daily sales reconciliation at end of each day.
- Keeping the depot clean and tidy.
- Maintain a safe working environment in line with Health and Safety policy.
- Assist customers in the loading of their vehicles via manual handling and the use of Forklift. This role involves the lifting of heavy and awkward goods.
- Confident and friendly communicator as you will be the first point of contact for the Customers.
- Assisting with enquiries both face to face and on telephone.
- Confident and friendly communicator with the ability to build great customer relationships
- Great organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Previous sales experience in a Trade Counter setting
- The ability to upsell products.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent time keeping
- Forklift licence (Counterbalance and Reach)
In return you will get
- Hours of work 8am-5.15pm Monday to Friday
- Free carparking
- Employee Assistance programme
- Staff discount
- 30 days paid holidays including Bank Holidays
- Company pension Scheme