SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Based in Moira, our client is the UK's leading provider of bed and bath linens, supplying all the leading retailers including John Lewis, Next and Very.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Powerpoint.
- Be the liaison between Head Office, the Account Managers and their customers.
- General office administration as required to support the Sales Team including price and product information, onlineand hard copy filing systems.
- Interacting with customers, dealing with enquiries and complaints. Also initiating new product introductions, price amendments and promotional drives.
- Manage the seasonal master file, providing product information to support market launches.
- Preparation of sales presentations for Account Managers and their customer meetings.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in other key departments - Operations, Marketing, Finance, Customer Services and Design.
- Work with the team and create new administrative systems to help make the business more efficient.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including *Excel and *Powerpoint. *Essential
- Enthusiastic and desire to be team player within a busy business environment where our customers are "king".
- Self-organised, self-motivated and hard working with a solutions' orientated attitude.
- Time management - the ability to work on several projects at once and prioritise.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK. This should be detailed in your CV and confirmation of proof will be required before any interview can be offered.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.