As Northern Ireland's longest established trailer manufacturer, our client are market leading manufacturers of high quality, cost effective Agricultural & Commercial Trailers, as well as suppliers of trailer parts for all trailer makes & models. They now have the following positions available for an immediate start:
The role of a trailer fitter assumes two main aspects - piping and wiring. Applicants with a background in electrics are well suited to the wiring of trailers and those with a background in mechanics are usually well suited to the piping of trailers.
Key duties as follows:
- Assemble a variety of different components in the Finishing end of production according to customer specification
- Quality check your own work and that of colleagues
- Use hand air and electric tools to complete tasks
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Work to daily and monthly targets and have a good general ethos to work
- Ensure housekeeping of work area is maintained
- Ensure all H&S policies and procedures and adhered to
* Experience in fitting, assembly, manufacturing, joinery, engineering, mechanics or coach building
* Experience of hand held tools
* Ability to assemble consistently to a high standard
* Able to trouble shoot and solve problems
* Ability to work in a team
* Experience of working with others to achieve their best and complete weekly target.
* Ability to compete paper work in precise manner/ Good literacy and numeracy skills
* Knowledge of working with metal products
* Current valid forklift license would be an advantage
* Health & Safety knowledge
For further information please contact Aisling or Donna on 028 2564 2699.