Our client, a leading multi-chain provider is now recruiting for a Trainee Duty Manager in their Cork store….. This Irish owned company believes in resourcing you to do the best possible job, while rewarding you financially for store success,
This role offers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
As a Trainee Duty Manager you will be required to:
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Trainee Duty Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of the Store operation
- An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus package
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Special Life-Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Bike to Work Scheme
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Eileen Walsh in the Cork Branch.