Role: Trainee Lairage Operatives
We seek to recruit Trainee Lairage Operatives to support the Lairage Manager in the day to day running of the Lairage.
Key Duties will include:
- Booking animals into DMP in a timely manner
- Data input to APHIS system
- Liaising with farmers
- Tagging cattle
- Supporting in documentation completion
- Ensuring the highest standards of animal welfare are maintained
- Maintaining hygiene standards of animal pens
- Strong numerical and computer literacy skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
Full on-the-job training will be provided including animal welfare training.
Very competitive enumeration - between £10-£12.00 / hour depending on experience.