Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser on behalf of a leading financial services company. The Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser will be responsible for advising clients on personal protection products and mortgages (once qualified).
- Contacting new and existing customers
- Discussing Insurance requirements with customers
- Taking detailed information
- Providing quotations to customers
- Following up on quotations
- Building long term relationships with customers
- Contacting customers proactively to ensure renewals
- Upselling and cross selling additional products and services
- Following up calls, managing processes, arranging call backs
- Handling all related administration
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years experience in a F2F or Telesales role in personal insurance products such as Life cover, Illness insurance, Accident Plans, Medical Insurance, Income Protection Etc.
- Ability to deliver on agreed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Personal ambition that matches that of your colleagues and the company
- £22,000 - 25,000 Plus Bonus (OTE £35k-£40K)
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working following probationary period
- Workplace pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus additional entitlement based on length of service
- Paid study leave and exam costs
The Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.