Staffline seeking to recruit Trainee Slaughter Hall Operatives to work with our client who has quickly established themselves as one of the top slaughter facilities in Northern Ireland.
Role: Trainee Slaughter Hall Operatives
Key Duties will include:
- Working in a facility which produces beef and lamb products to the highest standards of animal welfare and hygiene
- Packing and labelling of offal products
- Dispatching of carcasses and boxed items as required, including documentation checks
- Ensuring consistently good manufacturing practices are being maintained
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent personal hygiene habits
- Able to work as part of a team
Full on-the-job training will be provided.
Between £10-£15.00 / hour depending on experience.