Trainee Warehouse Operative | Belfast | Temp
Trainee Warehouse Operative/Storesperson
Staffline Ireland is proudly recruiting for a Trainee Warehouse Operative on behalf of our client, a locally owned supplier of office equipment/furniture. Having seen a phenomenal increase in demand of their products over the last 12 months, our client now has a need for additional workers to join them on a temporary to permanent basis at their site in South Belfast.
Working within a busy distribution warehouse you will be responsible for preparing customer orders for delivery, packing of goods, loading and unloading of delivery vehicles etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good level of written English
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel/Word
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Some previous experience within a warehouse environment would be advantage, however full training will be given.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Rate of Pay:
- £9.60 per hour
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that applicants MUST meet the essential criteria to be considered for this role.