|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Aaron Savage|
Exciting oppertunity to join a market leading engineering company with their office based based in Limerick.
This is a full-time role, to administer the training function within the company. A great oppertunity for someone looking for a new challenging role that will contribute to the success of the companies employees and success.
If you have a passion for learning and development, proficient computer skills and experience or knowledge of engineering or construction we would like to hear from you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain employee training records on internal Training Software reflecting employee details and training certificates.
- Preparation of learning materials for external courses.
- Supporting Line Managers to identify learning gaps and presenting solutions/new initiatives to close gaps and support growing business needs.
- Liaise with management for the roll-out of training programmes.
- Delivery of various internal training courses.
- Manage employee queries relating to Training.
- Coordinate and carry out the creation of relevant online training content.
- Arrange meetings for managers addressing training issues or concerns.
- Keeping up to date with best practice training systems, content creation methods and delivery methods.
- Third level qualification in a relevant field desirable but not essential.
- Prior knowledge of the electrical or construction industries would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable team player.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.