Training and Development Practitioner (Welfare Rights)
£27,741 - £29,577 per annum plus pension
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting a Training and Development Practitioner (Welfare Rights) to be based in Belfast. This post is offered on a 1 year fixed term basis at 35 hours per week with possible extension.
Our client is a Northern Ireland based charity that provides leadership and services to member organisations, and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
The role offers flexibility to work from home, initially, in line with the current situation relating to COVID-19
A full Job Description is available on request, but you will
- Contribute to the identification and analysis of training and development needs of Advice NI employees, members and the advice sector.
- Design, develop, update and produce training programmes and associated materials across all training formats (online, blended, and face-to-face) based on required needs of the advice sector for accredited and non-accredited courses including legislative changes.
- Deliver training sessions to the advice sector in the areas of welfare rights, welfare reform, debt advice, money advice and other areas included in the client's Programme of Training, as required. This is to include online, blended and face-to-face learning formats.
- Good Standard of Education.
- Completed a Train the Trainer Programme (or equivalent).
- Completed a baseline generalist advice qualification as per the Northern Ireland Advice Quality Standard (Adviser NI, Citizens Advice ATP, Law Centre WRAP or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years' experience providing advice in a welfare rights related subject area.
- At least 1 years' experience of training delivery gained in the last 3 years (full-time or sessional basis).
- Experience of developing training or presentation materials and delivering training in an advice related subject area.
- Confidence in presenting to groups (online and face-to-face) with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of welfare rights and welfare reform.
- Ability to work flexibly, initially from home, and be able to deliver training to groups via Zoom. Must have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for these purposes.
- Following return to out head office, face to face delivery across NI may be required in addition to ongoing delivery via Zoom and our learning management system.
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning and considerations for online learning development.
- Excellent organisation, planning, time management skills and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to understand and disseminate complex information and legislation ; to solve problems, use own initiative and to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
- Driving License/Access to Car or be able to show how you could reliably travel to other locations throughout NI to deliver training if required.
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive:
- £27,741 - £29,577 per annum plus pension
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.