Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Temporary Training Assessor (Welfare Rights Specialism) to be based in Belfast. This post is expected to last 3 months.
Our client is a Northern Ireland based charity that provides leadership and services to member organisations, and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
Hours of Work: 14 hours per week (initially working from home)
Working as part of the charity's training team, assessing learners undertaking generalist advice skills qualifications.
- Support in delivery of the operational implementation of the strategic plan in line with agreed outcomes.
- Represent the organisation.
- Support in the leadership and functional delivery of the team; engaging, supporting and motivating colleagues to achieve success.
- Assist in ensuring the effective and efficient training delivery in line with agreed outcomes within your remit and that of others.
- Support in the managing of resources effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure quality standards and compliance in line with legislation and regulations.
- Personally adhere to health and safety regulations and assist in helping others to do the same, ensuring any issues are resolved and/or brought immediately to the attention of management.
- The post holder is expected to be flexible and undertake other duties within reason and competence as may be required due to changing priorities or circumstances.
- Candidates must have a good standard of education
- Must have completed a baseline generalist advice qualification as per the Northern Ireland Advice Quality Standard.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience providing advice in welfare rights related subject areas.
- Experience of delivering or assessing training in an advice related subject area.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with IT including Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must have excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Knowledge of welfare rights & reform and principles of adult learning.
- Third level or degree standard of education.
- Completed OCN NI Assessor and Verifier training.
- Experience of delivering and assessing accredited qualifications.
- Experience delivering training online and using online Learning Management Systems.
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format. BELSL