Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Trainer at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Trainer, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Organise and manage all training required within the business
- Identify the training needs of all staff in consultation with managers, and prepare an annual training plan
- Ensure that all training is carried out within the specified time-frame and before expiry date.
- Ensure that all staff are inducted
- Ensure that regular Mentor Review meetings are carried out with Apprentices and Graduates
- Prepare and deliver internal training
- Liaise with employees scheduled to attend training
- Support the Skills Development Programme through the use of video aids to enable upskilling and cross skilling of staff
- Draft instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Monitor staffs' performance and probation periods by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Ensure that certification is received for all training and that it is recorded correctly on the system
- Maximise attendance on all training courses to ensure cost efficiencies
- Provide support to the HR department
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Trainer, will possess the following
- Previous experience in a hands on training role
- Previous experience in a HR department
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in the use of video aids and ability to deliver training
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.